Genesis Rodriguez

Genesis Rodriguez was conceived in Miami, Florida. She is the daughter of Jose Luis 'El Puma' Rodriguez, the famous Venezuelan actor and singer as well as Carolina Perez, a Cuban model. She is half-sister of two other women. She attended the Carrolton School of the Sacred Heart, Miami. From childhood, Rodriguez knew she wanted to become an actor. She attended summer classes at the renowned Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, as well as taking on acting courses of her own. She was successful and won roles in Spanish languages, such as Prisionera (2004), Dame Chocolate (2007) and Dona Barbara (2008). She also appeared on of the hit show "Entourage" (2004). Film projects include Man on a Ledge (2012) and What to Expect When You Expect (2012). The daughter of Jose Luis 'El Puma' Rodriguez. Half-sister of Liliana Rodriguez, Lilibeth Morillo. She said on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2005) 9 January, 2013, episode, she was named Genesis after the British rock group Genesis. She is of Venezuelan as well as Cuban descent. The best thing is being in the ocean. I'd like to submit my resume to NBA.com in the event that this acting method doesn't work. I am a big basketball fan. . . I'll be talking about all kinds of nonsense. I feel like I represent the new generation of Latinos. I'm bilingual and bicultural. I'm aware that I cannot eat what I want or look what I want. I must work to get it. Pilates and my parents' excellent genes are to thank. One of the best bonding moments is making an impression of yourself and then posting it online. I love the individuals who are risk-averse. People who are willing to take risks on the carpet are among my top choices. Charlize Thon is my top choice. She's both elegant and edgy I believe. I love Zoe Saldana.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelo Pagan Net Worth, Career, Personal And Early Life

Amanda Lamb personal life

Nicole and Emeraude